Goal – deepen our relationship to music
Time commitment – 15 minutes every day for a month – November 2016.
Possible Activities –
– practice your instrument
– actively listen to recorded music
– attend live music performances
– sing (while driving, in the shower, to your kids, while washing dishes)
– stick control (click on book image to view page)
– play music with others
– take a music class/music lesson
– dance to music and feel it in your body
Connect – please leave comments on your experience below as you begin your experiment.
Some words of assistance –
You can use this handy time log created by Gretchen Rubin to help you track how you are spending your time.
Remember the verb is “play” as in “playing music.”